Guide to Letting
Get Let specialises in the Letting, Management and Refurbishment of residential investment properties in the Dublin area. We currently manage in excess of 350 properties throughout Dublin and have a strong reputation in the industry.
We are fully licensed by the Property Services Regulatory Authority and are also a member of the Institute of Professional Auctioneers & Valuers (IPAV), a body which strives for higher standards within the industry.
Our Goal is to provide a service to ensure that we will be recommended to others and our steady growth since 2005 is proof that we are achieving this.
If you need help letting or managing your property, then we can help you.
The vast majority of properties on our books are let within one week.
- We can arrange to pick up your keys in the Dublin Area to get to work immediately on letting your property at no extra cost to you.
- We advertise your property ourselves, as well as searching for suitable Tenants from our extensive Tenant Database. Unlike many other Agents we do not charge you for any advertising
- Our Agents will show your property to prospective Tenants 7 days a week, and outside of normal working hours both to ensure that your property is let as expeditiously as possible, and to facilitate professional Tenants.
- For your peace of mind Get-Let is affiliated to Get Property Ltd which is fully Licensed and Bonded as an Auctioneering Company.
- We operate on a “no-foal, no-fee basis” so there is no charge to you unless the property is let.
- We offer a Let-Only as well as a Full Property Management and Fit Out Service.
- As well as letting your property, our Basic Letting Service also includes:
- The preparation of a Full Inventory of Fixtures & Fittings at no extra cost to you
- The carrying out of Meter Readings and the transfer of Accounts into the new Tenants name
- Registration of the Tenancy with the Private Residential Tenancies Board
- Our promise to you is for an excellent service at an unbeatable price!